Family Baseball Time

Family Baseball Time

Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Holidays

Wow, I realized that I haven't posted since the kids started school! Well, a lot has happened since then.

Halloween came and went. Ashton was Michelangelo,  Brittany was a Cupcake Princess and Caitlyn was a SpiderGirl. We went over to April's father's house and went Trick-or-Treating with them like we have the past few years. Luckily it wasn't as cold as it has been before. They definitely got a lot of candy.





Thanksgiving we started off at Kevin's parents house for lunch, then ended at my parents for dinner. Since we like to go Black Friday shopping (not for the actual shopping, but for the people watching) my parents watched the kids and Camden so all of us could go out. We did buy a few things, but nothing that was doorbusters.

The kids had their first Christmas program at school. I was worried that Brittany was just going to stand there and not do anything since her teacher would always say she won't sing or dance in class, but she definitely surprised us!







Christmas was spent the same way we always have spent it. We had Christmas Eve dinner at Aunt Saundra's then headed to my parents for the family get together. My cousin wanted to get another family picture done of everyone again since it's been awhile. Little did she know she was about to get surprised! Her boyfriend proposed to her in front of the whole family! Of course I was there to capture the whole thing!! Christmas day we opened presents at my parents and had breakfast with them. Then we headed over to Kevin's parents had did lunch/dinner and presents there. After we loaded the car with all the presents, we headed back to our house to see what Santa left for the kids!



























New Year's Eve was very low key for us. We stayed home, but invited Jerry & Trina over with the kids. We played Partini and the kids played with all their new toys. Unfortunately I started feeling really bad towards the end of the night, but still lasted till midnight to bring in the new year with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment